If you're interested in joining the CW family, please send us your resume and cover letter.
Current Employment Opportunities:
We are looking to fill a part-time laboratory technician position immediately.
Laboratory Technician Position (PT)
- Staging and labeling of incoming samples and vials
- Photographing samples
- Preparing samples for microbiological and chemical analysis
- Checking inventory and replenishing supplies
- Strictly following SOPs and Manager's direction in training, sample handling, and documentation
- Assist in maintaining lab cleanliness
- 1+ years of lab work experience or lab course work preferred
- Background in Biology or Microbiology a plus
- Experience with sterile technique
- Comfortable working with live bacteria plates
- Available to work flexible hours between 10a-6p, Mon-Sat.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to find reliable transportation to East Oakland - BART station is within walking distance
- Ability to spend extended periods of time on your feet
This position is part time, and the compensation is $20/hr. A flexible schedule (working on weekends) is a plus! Candidates must be Prop. 215 friendly. Preference given to Oakland residents.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter or a short introduction about yourself in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will not be considered if a resume and personal statement are not included.